Conditions of our quotes
Notwithstanding other specified to our services are subject to the Belgian Freight Forwarder’s terms and conditions, the full text is available on our website: http://www.cosmo-freight.com/en/company/terms-conditions
1- AEO (Agreed Economic Operator) Clause
The customer must ensure that the merchandises that will be physically loaded into containers / planes / trucks are conform to the description he gave in his booking. The goods must have been produced, prepared, stored and loaded in secured business premises. The cargo must be protected from unauthorized interference during production, storage, preparation, loading and transport. Reliable staff members should make the production, storage, preparation, loading and transport of this equipment. Please also inform your partners / contractors about this clause.
Conditions of export quotations:
- Insurance is not included.
- Only valid for general cargo (unless stated differently).
- Offer valid 7 days (unless other specified).
- Our quotations are always subject to capacity and availability, that will be confirmed at reservation.
- Freight is always payable in Brussels by bank transfer prior to departure unless otherwise agreed.
- The customs export formalities include the EXA or EUA (permanent export regime) for 1 invoice including 1 harmonized code.
- Additional harmonized codes shall be charged according to tariff.
- The other certifications such as; certificate of origin EUR1 certificate etc ... are never included.
- The operating carrier remains the choice of Cosmo Freight Solutions.
- Pre- and post-carriage are always business-like, loading and unloading are done under the responsibility and at cost of the shipper and consignee.
- Unless otherwise specified the quote is up to on board transport means at destination.
- Transit times are always provided for information purposes. Cosmo Freight is not reliable delay in transit time or custom process delay.
- The goods must be properly packed for air, sea, road or rail.
- For amounts denominated in currencies other than the Euro, exchange rate will be the day rate plus 5% for air, road and rail transport and the vessel’s rate for sea transport.
Special conditions Air Export:
- Pricing ruled weight / volume 1 ton for 6 m3 or 1 m3 = 166.66 kg to the advantage of the carrier.
Special conditions maritime export LCL:
- Pricing by W.M. Pay units according to the weight / volume 1 ton for 1 m3 or 1 m3 = 1000 kg to the advantage of the carrier.
Special conditions export Maritime FCL:
- Quote is valid seven days unless indicated differently; surcharges are confirmed on the departure day.
- The customs export formalities include the EXA or EUA for 1 bill and 1 harmonized code, the regime of permanent export shall be given in the customs district where the stuffing of the container takes place
- Waiting Time 2:00 hours for stuffing are included in standard quotes overtime will be billed as per tariff.
Conditions - import quotations:
- Insurance not included.
- Only valid for general cargo (unless stated otherwise).
- Quote is valid for 7 days unless other specified and surcharges are confirmed and fixed at the reservation or at the date of departure. Our quotations are always subject to space availability.
- Our invoices are always payable in Brussels by transfer in advance unless otherwise agreed.
- Customs import formalities are subject to the signing of an agreement and the customer (importer) must pass identification procedure.
- The customs import formality’s fee is communicated for 1 invoice and 1 harmonized code.
- Additional nomenclatures codes will be brought into account as per tariff.
- You must have all the documents and permits necessary for custom formalities and more precisely for the requested custom regime. We only quote for free circulation regime unless other specified.
- The operating carrier remains the Cosmo Freight Solution's choice.
- Pre- and post-carriage are always business-like loading and unloading always being the responsibility of the shipper and consignee.
- Unless otherwise specified our quotations are up to on board means of transport at destination.
- Imports with tax representation will be subject to a written agreement and the subscription of a fiscal agency agreement whose cost is included in the agreement and importer must also qualify.
- Transit times are always provided for information purposes, Cosmo Freight does not accept claims for late delivery.
- Additional costs for presentation and assistance to the scanning and / or physical verification requested by the customs services will be subject to additional charges, on request we will give you an estimate of those costs by transport mode air / sea / road.
- Fees for assistance in customs verification and others assistance that might be required for the good order of the operation are not included in the quote and will be charged separately at an hourly rate which will be communicated on request, plus travel expenses if any.
- For amounts denominated in currencies other than the Euro exchange rate will be the day rate plus 5% for air, road and rail transport and the vessel’s rate for the ocean transportation. For the calculation of the customs value the Customs administration’s